View Profile Bigfoot3290

All 75 Game Reviews

14 w/ Responses

As usual, the art oozes style. Always a pleasure!

Butzbo responds:

Woow thanks Bigfoot, glad you liked it! :)

Ah what the FUNK! I'm getting clobbered on normal! But what a game...very addictive and a real challenge. A toe-tapper for sure :D

Loved it. Serious momentum game with great retro feel.

Solid game with some fairly challenging controls!

A good reflex-tester for sure! Nothing too difficult once you got the hang of it, but satisfying nonetheless.

Very fun, fast-paced game with some beautiful graphics.

I woke up this morning not knowing what my least favorite number was. Turns out, it's 19.

Took a solid five tries to beat Seattle. Wish I had those 14-year-old reflexes again like when I first came to Newgrounds :D Great fun.

Fun little game which quickly grew into quite the multitasking challenge!

Interesting game...reminds me of Heathstone but the mutative element is fascinating. I was having some issues understanding which body parts would yield which benefits to the mutated creature, although I suppose that was part of the challenge. I understood each base creature's benefits and special abilities, but deciding if I should use the ant legs versus the thorax when combined with the goat's head, etc., that was difficult to optimize. By the time I got to the flyer boss, I was fairly flummoxed! The challenge seems to mount exponentially based on the new enemy strategies which precede your own access. Really nice game.

Animation is great for so many reasons...whether you're looking to reconnect with your past, to express an opinion, dream, or thought, or to just make people laugh :)

Jeremy Simms @Bigfoot3290