View Profile Bigfoot3290

504 Movie Reviews

I'm a simple man. I see a Dave Razi film and I give it a 5 :D

Whoa that was some mean, clean animation! Great job.

In my 17 years of coming to Newgrounds, I've always had one rule: Any movie that gets a legit LOL out of me is a 5/5. :D!

NIKOYOART responds:

OMFGGG thats so awesome!! I’m glad it made you laugh πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘ŠπŸΎπŸ‘ŠπŸΎπŸ‘ŠπŸΎ

75 Game Reviews

As usual, the art oozes style. Always a pleasure!

Butzbo responds:

Woow thanks Bigfoot, glad you liked it! :)

Ah what the FUNK! I'm getting clobbered on normal! But what a game...very addictive and a real challenge. A toe-tapper for sure :D

Loved it. Serious momentum game with great retro feel.

55 Audio Reviews

Maximum funk!

I have had this song stuck in my head for 13 solid years thanks to you, my guy :D

Probably my favorite FnF song. That downbeat is too mean to be seen :O

54 Art Reviews

I'm assuming you may have taken photos of some of these buildings as a reference? I really enjoy taking a close look into your pencil works. Immaculate stuff as usual, particularly in regards to the foliage.

DrewJohnson responds:

I didn't have a photo of this one except for what was taken by the Google car in June 2008
I have quite a few photos from the past I've personally snapped and plan to travel a bit and get some new references.

Well done. I love the lines and posture.

nakvi responds:

thanks you so much! im glad that you like it

Fantastic color palette!

Animation is great for so many reasons...whether you're looking to reconnect with your past, to express an opinion, dream, or thought, or to just make people laugh :)

Jeremy Simms @Bigfoot3290