View Profile Bigfoot3290

518 Movie Reviews

These aren't getting old. In fact, they are breaking the mold!

Hard to deny the divine power of the booty. Nice work!

Boyfriend was so close...yet so far. Great animation!

75 Game Reviews

As usual, the art oozes style. Always a pleasure!

Butzbo responds:

Woow thanks Bigfoot, glad you liked it! :)

Ah what the FUNK! I'm getting clobbered on normal! But what a game...very addictive and a real challenge. A toe-tapper for sure :D

Loved it. Serious momentum game with great retro feel.

56 Audio Reviews

First of all, great to see you're still at it, David. Initially I was getting Star Trek vibes, then Jurassic Park or LOTR. Amazing composition fit for the big screen.

DavidOrr responds:

Three legendary soundtracks (and composers) to be compared to -- thank you for the kind words!

Maximum funk!

I have had this song stuck in my head for 13 solid years thanks to you, my guy :D

56 Art Reviews

Great work on the lighting. Stunning stuff!

Seems friendly enough to me :D

I'm assuming you may have taken photos of some of these buildings as a reference? I really enjoy taking a close look into your pencil works. Immaculate stuff as usual, particularly in regards to the foliage.

DrewJohnson responds:

I didn't have a photo of this one except for what was taken by the Google car in June 2008
I have quite a few photos from the past I've personally snapped and plan to travel a bit and get some new references.

Animation is great for so many reasons...whether you're looking to reconnect with your past, to express an opinion, dream, or thought, or to just make people laugh :)

Jeremy Simms @Bigfoot3290