Math Class Math Class

Boy just seeing the quadratic formula again after 10 years sent shivers down my spine. I had a math teacher in 8th grade who I'm pretty sure was 50% Terminator. She would speedrun putting equations into the TI-83 calculator with the straightest face possible and present the screen to the class like we could actually see it. I suppose if we had infrared ocular implants like her it would've been cake.

And yea if you can't tell, I loved this episode just like all the others.

DIG DUG IN MARIO WORLD DIG DUG IN MARIO WORLD

Great writing...this was very funny throughout. The vibrant artwork didn't hurt either!

Cheetoh responds:

Thanks man, I appreciate that =)

Jynx Jynx

Well, well, well. Now THAT had me a hootin' and a hollerin' I tell you hwhat.

From Sprout to Splendor From Sprout to Splendor

Fairly difficult for the first few minutes, but after you get an upgrade or two it almost becomes a waiting game. I love the idea, but the game play needs to be expanded as many have mentioned already. Perhaps you could add a manual defense to create a multi-task element to the game. I'd also like to see a more gradual development of the plant's defenses. Very good start to a potentially fantastic game.

Battle Golf Battle Golf

Fun little game there. Loved the different platforms, especially the whale and octopus. Birds made for some interesting deflections :D

Fate Machine 1.0 Fate Machine 1.0

I am Always lonely Stinkwarren, the incredibly soggy scientist. My destiny is to break the Ottoman Empire!

Drunken Sailors dance mix Drunken Sailors dance mix

YARRG! This be ye ol' scalawaggin' swashbucklin' poopdeckin' jig! 5 out of 5, matie!!!

-Orr- Revelations -Orr- Revelations

Always a pleasure, Mr. Orr. Good to see you're still at it!

DavidOrr responds:

Thanks!

Les Mis the Confrontation Les Mis the Confrontation

Wow, Jazza. That's incredible, especially the vocals.

EE4 Album Art EE4 Album Art

Another masterpiece on perspective. Interesting idea for the three separate CD images!

Students of the Academy Students of the Academy

Echoing what some others have already pointed out: stairs=mvp. This is such a challenging angle to execute properly, but the stairs, wall, bags, and castle really sell the notion that we are looking up at these wizards.

AlvinHew responds: