View Profile Bigfoot3290

All 56 Art Reviews

16 w/ Responses

Great work on the lighting. Stunning stuff!

Seems friendly enough to me :D

I'm assuming you may have taken photos of some of these buildings as a reference? I really enjoy taking a close look into your pencil works. Immaculate stuff as usual, particularly in regards to the foliage.

DrewJohnson responds:

I didn't have a photo of this one except for what was taken by the Google car in June 2008
I have quite a few photos from the past I've personally snapped and plan to travel a bit and get some new references.

Well done. I love the lines and posture.

nakvi responds:

thanks you so much! im glad that you like it

Fantastic color palette!

Love the pose and style here. The shadows on the face and the creases in the pants are particularly good!

So fresh, so clean

This is fantastic. If a sequel comes out, this should be incorporated into a menu screen at least :D

Gorgeous. Love the perspective, architecture, and atmosphere. Great job.

chenfung responds:

thanks

Reminds me of The Dustbowl era. The shadows of the damaged jalopy roof decorating the cabin of the vehicle are particularly nice. Stunning pencil work!

DrewJohnson responds:

Thank you! I love pencils... this drawing was really a lot of fun; lots of projects can turn out to be drudgery during the rendering phase, but I decided to jump into this one and not over-think the execution. Aside from blunting the 'squiggly' bits out with a tortillon, this is pretty much a #1 and a #2 pencil plus a .5mm mechanical pencil w/ "B" softness lead.

Animation is great for so many reasons...whether you're looking to reconnect with your past, to express an opinion, dream, or thought, or to just make people laugh :)

Jeremy Simms @Bigfoot3290