View Profile Bigfoot3290

All 56 Audio Reviews

21 w/ Responses

First of all, great to see you're still at it, David. Initially I was getting Star Trek vibes, then Jurassic Park or LOTR. Amazing composition fit for the big screen.

DavidOrr responds:

Three legendary soundtracks (and composers) to be compared to -- thank you for the kind words!

Maximum funk!

I have had this song stuck in my head for 13 solid years thanks to you, my guy :D

Probably my favorite FnF song. That downbeat is too mean to be seen :O

"Bee Baw BEE BEE BAW Bee Yea Ooh Yea TEE TEE TAW!" One of the best songs from FnF in my opinion :D

Nice rendition of one of the better DOOM songs!

Interesting take on this underrated song. I remember playing this on the ol' brick original Gameboy as a kid. This track (and the level itself) gave me pretty intense anxiety, dodging those mean-lookin' stars the entire level. This is obviously a more serene take, and I like it! It has an island flare which works well. Nice job!

JAZZ-TASTIC. This was a very, VERY good remake with tons of style and jazz-pizzazz. Well done!

I used to beat Super Mario Land on the Gameboy as a kid just to hear this amazing song on that old brick of a machine. This is a very good rendition which captures the space theme well!

watermusic34 responds:

Hey, same here! What a touching piece. Mario Land holds a special place in my memory, and this tune is a primary reason why. Thank you.

YARRG! This be ye ol' scalawaggin' swashbucklin' poopdeckin' jig! 5 out of 5, matie!!!

Animation is great for so many reasons...whether you're looking to reconnect with your past, to express an opinion, dream, or thought, or to just make people laugh :)

Jeremy Simms @Bigfoot3290