Jynx Jynx

Well, well, well. Now THAT had me a hootin' and a hollerin' I tell you hwhat.

Mario's Star Calamity Mario's Star Calamity

Hey man you did a great job! Thanks for the tribute and all the work you've done on this project.

FlowJoe responds:

Thanks dude! :D

TD-Lectures TD-Lectures

Once again a well-scripted flash with some (very) hilarious artwork. A pleasure to watch and listen to.

From Sprout to Splendor From Sprout to Splendor

Fairly difficult for the first few minutes, but after you get an upgrade or two it almost becomes a waiting game. I love the idea, but the game play needs to be expanded as many have mentioned already. Perhaps you could add a manual defense to create a multi-task element to the game. I'd also like to see a more gradual development of the plant's defenses. Very good start to a potentially fantastic game.

Battle Golf Battle Golf

Fun little game there. Loved the different platforms, especially the whale and octopus. Birds made for some interesting deflections :D

Fate Machine 1.0 Fate Machine 1.0

I am Always lonely Stinkwarren, the incredibly soggy scientist. My destiny is to break the Ottoman Empire!

Drunken Sailors dance mix Drunken Sailors dance mix

YARRG! This be ye ol' scalawaggin' swashbucklin' poopdeckin' jig! 5 out of 5, matie!!!

-Orr- Revelations -Orr- Revelations

Always a pleasure, Mr. Orr. Good to see you're still at it!

DavidOrr responds:

Thanks!

Les Mis the Confrontation Les Mis the Confrontation

Wow, Jazza. That's incredible, especially the vocals.

Finn Finn

Mathematical!

'20 years of creatures!' '20 years of creatures!'

I say it all the time, but I love your style. It's so distinct and I can immediately tell your work apart from the others. Always makes me smile :D

'2014' '2014'

Absolutely fantastic! Every one of your illustrations/animations takes me by surprise. Such a unique style. The colors on this one are beautiful. Great job as always!