Math Class Math Class

Boy just seeing the quadratic formula again after 10 years sent shivers down my spine. I had a math teacher in 8th grade who I'm pretty sure was 50% Terminator. She would speedrun putting equations into the TI-83 calculator with the straightest face possible and present the screen to the class like we could actually see it. I suppose if we had infrared ocular implants like her it would've been cake.

And yea if you can't tell, I loved this episode just like all the others.

DIG DUG IN MARIO WORLD DIG DUG IN MARIO WORLD

Great writing...this was very funny throughout. The vibrant artwork didn't hurt either!

Cheetoh responds:

Thanks man, I appreciate that =)

Jynx Jynx

Well, well, well. Now THAT had me a hootin' and a hollerin' I tell you hwhat.

Mario's Star Calamity Mario's Star Calamity

Hey man you did a great job! Thanks for the tribute and all the work you've done on this project.

FlowJoe responds:

Thanks dude! :D

TD-Lectures TD-Lectures

Once again a well-scripted flash with some (very) hilarious artwork. A pleasure to watch and listen to.

Hey That's Offensive! Hey That's Offensive!

Well done! Pretty soon we'll all have to put duct tape over our mouths, except we'd probably offend mummies or something.

Trump Vs. Clinton: Total Annihilation Trump Vs. Clinton: Total Annihilation

Sheindlin's Reign was one of the very best flashes ever created on Newgrounds. THAT, I can tell you. The best. And here we have another one of the very best flashes ever created on Newgrounds. Really. It tells me that Pandemoniac really is trying to make Newgrounds great again. THAT, I can tell you. And let me say that there will be a wall of comments agreeing with me. I guarantee it. There will be many, many people, in Cleveland, Miami, and even CHINA, who will say that this was really a very, very great movie. Trust me. The best.

Vacuum Salesman Vacuum Salesman

Another knockout from Brewstew! Dialog and timing were on point!

"We're Starfox!" "We're Starfox!"

I was actually laughing throughout the entire flash. Such a great idea...creatively inputting SF64 quotes into a restaurant scene. Somehow, it all worked out!

PuffballsUnited responds:

It worked way better than I could've ever hoped

TRANSformers TRANSformers

I can't even describe how amazeballs this flash is without offending someone's safe space.